Sales Manager (Ecommerce)
Working as a Sales Manager, you will develop, strengthen and grow our portfolio of clients and close new business opportunities in retail. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in selling Ecommerce solutions or online software. You will be working from our London office in a team of 6. Weekly progress and sales report to director(s).
- To achieve agreed revenue and margin targets
- To build good relationships with potential clients
- To create new business proposals, make presentations to clients, negotiate and close sales
- To be 'visible' in the market through attendance at appropriate networking events
- To proactively improve business development approach or service offering
- To work within a sales team of 3
- To manage and maintain our social media presence
- Sales experience within Ecommerce Technology an advantage
- Confident on the phone and face to face to potential clients
- Experience of successful consultative selling
- Sound knowledge of sales technique and the sales process
- Exceptional writing and communication skills in English
- Experience in designing and negotiating winning sales proposals
- Contacts within the retail sector will definitely be an advantage
- The opportunity to earn excellent commission rate
- The chance to shape the future of a high growth, talented company
- Laptop and fully paid expense account
- A fun and friendly working environment
NO AGENCIES - Please do not call or email us. Should we need your services we will call you.
You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for the above roles.
Please email us your CV and examples of your work at email@example.com.