Web & Graphic Designer
Your role will be to craft intelligent user interface and user experience designs for e-commerce websites. You will be required to work alongside and collaborate with the lead developer and other teammates. A good understanding of HTML/CSS front-end web development will make this process much easier for all involved. Accordingly, preference will be given to designers who can code. Illustration skills are also a huge plus.
- Ability to design intuitive user interfaces
- Excellent visual design skills - capable of designing high quality website mockups
- Thorough understanding of typography and websites grid system
- Highly competent using Photoshop
- Comfortable using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- 1-2 years work experience as a UI/UX Designer, or a degree in Graphic Design
- Ability to code HTML/CSS
- Illustration capabilities
- Experience with mobile web development
- E-commerce experience
E-commerce Project Manager
If you're a project manager with e-commerce experience and a knack for getting straight to the point we would like to talk to you. Our organisation evades bureaucracy and embraces agility. You will be required to cohere with our nimble approach and meet client's deadlines in an expedite fashion. Be expected also, therefore, to go above and beyond the client brief.
- Ensuring clients and the in-house team provide each other with the necessary information and work together effectively
- Planning and management of tight schedules and budgets
- Accurate and lean project administration
- Testing of world class e-commerce projects that stand up to high-profile scrutiny
- Working closely with our designers and developers to meet tight deadlines
- Maintaining the welfare of your team while delivering in the face of obstacles
At Be Memorable we focus on e-commerce website design, online marketing and bespoke software development. Suitable candidates will be required to have an conversant understanding of these different fields and the appropriate organizational skills to manage multiple accounts.
- Technically savvy — we’re not looking for a developer, but someone who has managed multiple digital builds is a must
- Project management experience – building easy to understand plans and reliably tracking against them
- Comfort discussing and working with a variety of enterprise level platforms
- Solid knowledge of best practices as they relate to UI/UX (responsive design), Social Media, SEO, SEM, and campaign analytics
- Agency and/or client side marketing experience
- Excellent client liaison and communication skills
NO AGENCIES - Please do not call or email us. Should we need your services we will call you.
You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for the above roles.
Please email us your CV and examples of your work at email@example.com.